Canadian Experience Class
The Canadian Experience Class is part of the Economic Class under the Express Entry program. It is perfect for individuals who have either received their education in Canada, worked in Canada, or both.
The processing times is currently 6 months.
To be eligible to apply, you must meet the following requirements:
- Have at least 1 year of full-time (or equivalent) skilled work experience in Canada
- Apply within 3 years of obtaining your skilled work experience
- Have had legal status while working, or studying, in Canada
- Meet minimum language levels in English or French; and
- Plan to live outside the province of Quebec
What Kind Of Work Experience Do I Need?
Your work experience must be Skill Type 0 (managerial occupations) or Skill Level A (professional occupations) or Skill Level B (technical occupations and skilled trades) on the Canadian National Occupational Classification (NOC).
Your work experience must be paid, full-time or the equivalent hours part-time. Full-time means at least 30 hours per week. You must have had this work experience in Canada.