+1 (905) 455-5000


Visitor Visa

In order to enter Canada as a visitor, you need either a Temporary Resident visa (TRV) or a Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA).

Do I Need a TRV or an ETA?

If you are from a visa-exempt country, you need an eTA.

Please check here to see whether you are from a visa-exempt country.

You can apply for an eTA online.

TRV Requirements

If you are not eligible for an eTA, you need a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) to allow you to enter Canada as a visitor.

In Order To Qualify For Canadian Visitor Visa You Must:

  • satisfy IRCC that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay
  • show that you have enough financial means to support yourself and your accompanying family members in Canada and to return home,
  • be law abiding and have no record of criminal activity,
  • not be a risk to the security of Canada,
  • provide any additional document requested by the officer to establish your admissibility, and
  • be in good health (complete a medical examination if required).
Need Help? Chat with us