In order to enter Canada as a visitor, you need either a Temporary Resident visa (TRV) or a Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA).
Do I Need a TRV or an ETA?
If you are not eligible for an eTA, you need a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) to allow you to enter Canada as a visitor.
In Order To Qualify For Canadian Visitor Visa You Must:
- satisfy IRCC that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay
- show that you have enough financial means to support yourself and your accompanying family members in Canada and to return home,
- be law abiding and have no record of criminal activity,
- not be a risk to the security of Canada,
- provide any additional document requested by the officer to establish your admissibility, and
- be in good health (complete a medical examination if required).